Do you know about all the local events and activities in the Upper Bucks county PA area?
Here are just a few:
- Did you know Bucks County boasts over 13 senior centers?
- Eastern Upper Bucks Senior Center is hosting AARP Tax services on Thursdays through April 11 and various other activities and events in the coming weeks and months.
- Generations of Indian Valley lists their events in their monthly newsletters on their home page. There is always a lot going on here, so check it out!
- The Pennridge Community Center has a calendar of activities for local seniors. They also have numerous trips scheduled.
- If you like to keep busy, check out the Bucks County Retired and Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP)
- Grandview Hospital is sponsoring a Phillies favorite, Jamie Moyer and his wife, at their upcoming health and wellness event in April.
Wow! Who knew there was so much to do in the Upper Bucks County, PA area?
Be well and ENJOY your golden years!